Field Service Engineer (AC/DC/Drives + Pumps)
Kingston upon Thames - Covering the South East
£15.50 p/h (will increase up to £17 p/h) + Overtime (Circa £5,000) + Bonus + Training + Progression + Healthcare + Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Life Assurance.
Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer looking to work for a nationally renowned business who offer fantastic training and development opportunities coupled with a market leading package?
On offer is an excellent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer from a AC/DC/Drives/ + Pumps background looking to get on board with one of the UK's leading FM companies, where you will work a local patch and be offered plenty of overtime to maximise your earnings.
This is a mobile role working on a number of sites in your local area, where you will be working on a range of mechanical and electrical systems on site.
The company are a well-established Internationally recognised company who operate nationally and are currently looking to expand their engineering team after securing a number of long term contracts with a range of blue chip companies in the commercial and retail sectors.
This role would suit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer who has worked on pumps before.
- Looking after a number of sites around the Kingston upon Thames area
- Working on a wide range of products
- Fantastic training opportunities in a structured training scheme with a leading company.
- Maintenance Engineer from a facilities background.
- Worked on AC, DC, Drives, Motors + Pumps
- Looking for specialist training to increase your technical skillset.
Key Words: Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, AC, DC, Drives, Motors, Pumps, Gearboxes, Rotating Machinery, Chessington, Kingston upon Thames, Guildford, Leatherhead, Epsom, Hammersmith