Field Service Engineer
Hampshire - Covering a small regional patch.
£26,500 - £31,500 + Company Vehicle + Premium Overtime + Door-to-Door Pay
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for a new role with excellent training and career progression prospects? Do you want to work for an industry-leader with fantastic job security and generous pay packages?
On offer is a varied role as a Field Service Engineer working for an exclusive distributor of a blue-chip forklift manufacturer.
With depots nationwide, the company have an established client base and are going through an exciting period of growth. The team of engineers cover small regional patches meaning there are minimal stay aways and any hours worked outside those contracted are paid at premium rates.
In this role, you will provide routine and reactive maintenance services to forklifts at client sites throughout your patch. You will be exposed to mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic engineering problems and will use your background in fault-finding and repair to address any issues. You will be provided with OEM training and be exposed to genuine career progression opportunities.
Candidates from an ex-forces background are encouraged to apply (REME/RAF/Army/Navy etc).
- Provide reactive and planned maintenance services to forklift trucks throughout your patch.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical engineering challenges.
- Mobile position covering sites throughout Hampshire and Surrey.
- Background in maintenance engineering with knowledge across hydraulics and mechanics.
- Previous experience working on forklifts is advantageous but not essential. Other backgrounds with transferable skills include HGV / Rail / Agricultural etc.
- Possess a full UK Driving License.
Reference Number: BBBH209113
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Evans at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.