Field Service Engineer
£30,000 - £32,000 + Comapny Van + Overtime + Training + Annual Bonus Scheme
Covering Midlands/South Region
Are you looking for a Field based role working for an industry leading company, offering full training and the minimal overnight stays, whilst being able to boost your earnings with overtime?
This opportunity will allow you to work with a range of engineering and production companies in the Midlands, carrying out maintenance tasks on a rage of machinery and assessing the condition of equipment on site.
This multi-national company are industry leaders offering top quality products and service to customers all over the UK and overseas. They are known for their high staff retention and offer plenty of training and progression opportunities.
This role would suit someone from a Mechanical, hands on background looking for a field based role with a company that rewards their employees.
- Assess/monitor products on customer sites, assist with required projects on customer sites, including installs, machine clean outs, fluid top ups etc
- Locations covering Birmingham, Telford, Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Gillingham, London and South Wales. Occasional overnight stays required
- Monday to Friday, 40hrs, some flexiblity of start and finish times depending on customer requirements
- Mechanical, hands on background
- UK Full, Clean Driving License
- Want to be in a field based role working for a company that invest in their employees
Reference number: BBBH205111
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.