£33,000 - £37,000 + No Nights + No Call outs Progression + Training + Benefits + 40 Hour weeks + 34 days holiday
Location - Bracknell
Are you a skilled Facilities Engineer seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! We are a dynamic and thriving company located in the heart of Bracknell, and we're on the lookout for a talented individual to join our Facilities team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding, established business that will offer training and opportunities for progression, making this an ideal role for someone looking to further their Career as a facilities Engineer.
This market-leading company, which specialises in the HVAC industry, is going from strength to strength and is looking to take someone who wants to grow and develop a career in a fast-paced global company.
- Conduct and preventative maintance across the site
- Conduct weekly internal Inspections.
- Assist with ISO 9001 Conformity
- £33,000 - £37,000 + No Nights + No Call outs Progression + Training + Benefits + 40 Hour weeks + 34 days holiday
What are we looking for, as our ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
- Electrical background
- Experience working in Facility maintance.
- Maintance of plant machinery (Advantages but not required)
- Experience working with ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.
Reference Number: BBBH206949
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.