Excellent opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator/Receptionist who is looking for an immediate start with an international market leading company.
Do you have previous experience in customer facing roles and liaising with contractors? Are you looking for an immediate start on a 3 month contract working a day shift role for an international market leading company?
This company are a well renowned company providing a range of specialist equipment and services throughout the UK and abroad. Due to a period of rapid growth they are now looking to add to their specialist team.
In this role you will be working as part of the Facilities team where you will help coordinate all aspects of the building maintenance. You will have to coordinate with contractors on a daily basis and make sure that all scheduled works are being completed on time and to satisfactory standards. This role will be working on a 3 month fixed term contract working on a day shift position Monday to Friday.
- Working in an office environment managing building maintenance and on site contractors
- Monday to Friday days based role working a 37.5 hour week
- Immediate start available on a 3 month fixed term contract (Inside IR35)
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role and good organisation skills
- Have good customer service skills and IT literate
- Available to start immediately on a 3 month fixed term contract
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.