Entry Level Recruitment Consultant (SALES) + High Commission + Full training (No experience required)
£21,000+ starting salary + uncapped commission
Realistic earning potential: Year 1 £35,000-45,000+ // Year 2 £50,000+ // Year 3 £75,000+
Bristol, City Centre - NOVEMBER & JANUARY START DATES
It's a fast-paced and sales driven role, you'll be building partnerships with exciting companies, shaping careers, and driving success. Starting out in recruitment, you'll need resilience, tenacity, and a high work ethic, with the opportunity to earn outragous commission on top of your basic salary and progress through the ranks based on your performance.
You'll find an open and fun atmosphere, surrounded by teams who are ambitious, optimistic and the first to champion each other's successes. We're passionate about positively changing lives, making Rise a great place to work, driving personal and company growth whilst creating incredible opportunities.
With awarded training, a progression structure based on meritocracy and one of the best commission structures in the industry, along with weekly incentives, we strive to make Rise a great place to work for those who are enthusiastic, career-driven, have great values and a passion for self-development. Our top billers earn six figures, the opportunity is there no matter what your background is.
At Rise we began as a 3 person start up with a vision to be the go-to global technical recruiter, offering unbeatable service and where the culture is defined by the incredible people who work here. We specialise in the technical and engineering recruitment markets; Construction, Energy, Tech and Engineering, across the UK, USA, Canada and Europe. With new offices opening and record-breaking results, we've never had so many incredible opportunities.
- Sales, cold calling, clinet engagement and identifying opportunities
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing and screening candidates through various channels
- Conducting interviews and assessments to identify top talent
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including job postings, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
What we look for
- Brilliant communication skills
- Honesty & integrity
- Career-driven with an passion for self-development
- Determined and winners mindset
- Team player
- Resilient and optimistic
- Results and high performance driven
What we offer:
- Opportunity to progress from trainee to director level roles
- Quarterly payrises based on targets and performance, on top of the commission
- Awarded training & guidance to achieve results
- Industry leading commission (10-40% of everything that you invoice - uncapped)
- Bonuses and incentives, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Flexible and empowered environment
- More fun, less politics
- Social environment with awards and events
- Offices in Bristol, London and Manchester; with Miami, Austin and Toronto in the coming months
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.