Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Days)
Salary £35k - £37k plus benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a multibillion turnover, global leader in the chemical sector as an Engineering Team Leader. You will utilise your skills in Mechanical Engineering to work alongside this high performing team.
Do you have experience in a high volume, target driven, professional and customer focused environment, developing and improving Mechanical Engineering processes to support HSE and CI?
On offer is an Engineering role with an award winning, well established and leading chemical company based in the Midlands. You will be an integral part of the Engineering team leading the way within the Manufacturing industry.
You will also have the opportunity to step up and supervise the Mechanical Engineers and ensure all plant maintenance is carried out in accordance with company processes, work closely with the Mechanical Engineering Manager to make sure all Projects are delivered efficiently and on time.
- To ensure mechanical work is carried out in line with all compliance
- To organise the Mechanical Engineering Team, oversee planned maintenance and breakdown recovery
- To implement action plans, ensure cross shift communication including handovers, reactive issues, work order completion (planned & preventative) and any related follow up requirements.
- Ability to interpret Mechanical drawings
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good influencing, presentation, communication and decision making skills.
If this role is of interest, please contact Conor on 07458 161 942