8:30am to 16:30pm Monday to Thursday. 15:30pm finish on Friday
Up to £53,000 + Bonus + Life Assurance + 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays + Pension + Extra Benefits
Excellent opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join a market-leading, international company where you will have the chance to develop your career and work on advanced engineering projects.
The company are a well-established, highly revered manufacturing company in the Plymouth area with sites across the world that not only are renowned for the quality of their products but also for being a leading and progressive employer within the area. Due to high levels of demand from existing customers and the opportunities for further business development, they are currently looking for a Production Engineering Manager to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will be well rewarded for your efforts, not just through a good salary, bonus, and benefits, but also through the chance to progress your career and make a big impact on your department.
- Overseeing the production team, spearheading the development of manufacturing processes. Collaborating and managing with various levels of the organisation, demonstrating the capability to define and enhance manufacturing capabilities.
- Up to £53,000 plus yearly bonus
- 39hrs a week, 8:30am to 16:30pm Monday to Thursday. 15:30pm finish on Friday
- Experienced Engineering/Production Manager
- Management qualification, BEng in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Sheet metal manufacturing knowledge would be an advantage.
- Mechanical backgrounds only
Reference Number: BBBH213377
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending