Engineering Design Manager (Electrical / Electronics)
$200,000 - $230,000
3 weeks PTO + 401k (matched up to 6%) + Unlimited Progression + Overtime + Full Healthcare package (Dental, Vision, Medical) + Disability & Life Insurance + International Travel Opportunities (All expenses paid) + Flexi-Hours + Company Events + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you an Engineering Design Manager with FPGA experience looking to lead your team to greatness, working with the most innovative and groundbreaking technology on the market - where NASA and other global giants rely heavily on your expertise?
Do you feel now is the right time to work for a company that genuinely value and implement your experience, where you can oversee and manage some of the best technical minds in the industry?
This company are highly regarded Globally as one of the most important and market-leading businesses within the Aerospace and Communications industry, where the work they do genuinely changes lives and affects the future of the understanding we have today of the solar system and beyond!
In this role, you will be overseeing a close-knit team of around 6-10 Engineering specialists, working closely with Fortune 500 customers on their unique designs and proposals. You'll need to bring with you a solid technical understanding of hardware development (ideally FPGA processes) but being a hands-on leader and bringing the team together is going to be your greatest strength!
This role would suit a proven leader from an Aerospace or Communications background - experienced with Electrical / Electronic design, working with Integrated Circuits, Embedded Software, Programming etc looking to truly shape the future of solar exploration and technical advancement!
- Leading a team of Engineering Design experts on unique and interesting technical projects
- Spearhead hardware development implementing FPGA processes
- Assist with the maintenance and continuous development of existing company products
- Work with Procurement and Project teams regarding budgets and project deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Hardware, Software & Programming Electronic design experience
- Excels in hands-on leadership and overseeing a team
- Looking for continuous technical development on the most innovative technology within the Aerospace sector and the opportunity to truly discover what's on Mars and beyond!
Reference Number: BBBH213300
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.