Engineering & Maintenance Manager
$100,000 - $120,000 + 10% Bonus + Career Progression + PTO (3 weeks) + Health Benefits + 401(k)
Are you looking for a dynamic and technically challenging engineering position where you will have a high degree of autonomy to implement fresh ideas and positive change?
Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding manufacturing company where you will drive manufacturing excellence?
This well-established manufacturing company are going through an exciting period of growth and investment and are seeking an Engineering & Maintenance Manager to play a pivotal in the business. The company research, develops and manufactures a wide range of health and beauty products supplied to a growing a global customer base.
In this highly varied position, you will be responsible for leading the maintenance and engineering team through pre-planned and reactive maintenance activities across a range of manufacturing equipment as well the facilities. You will have full autonomy in creating maintenance programs, leading installation projects for new equipment, as well as developing a site strategy for plant assets, infrastructure and utilities.
This is an incredible opportunity for an engineering or maintenance manager to join an expanding manufacturing company offering the chance to implement positive change and drive business growth.
* Lead the engineering and maintenance activities in a growing manufacturing company
* Develop and implement pre-planned maintenance programs and site strategy
* Lead installation project for new equipment
* Excellent company package on offer
* Further career progression available
* Engineering or Maintenance Manager
* Background in either health and beauty, food and drink, pharmaceutical or similar
* Experience developing and implement maintenance programs
* Leadership or management skills
Reference Number: BBBH158896
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.