£35'000 - £50'000 + Training + Technical Progression + Pension + Holiday + Stability
Mansfield - Hybrid Remote
Are you looking for a long term and stable career move within a friendly, close knit, multidisciplined engineering environment offering uncompartmentalized variety and end to end project work?
This position would suit an engineer that is driven by company culture and is therefore interested in becoming part of a skilled and supportive team giving you lasting challenges and job security!
Our client is well established engineering company that produces products for a wide range of industries across the UK and internationally. With a head count for 150 across 2 sites, this is a small/medium sized company what is undergoing steady growth whilst still retaining their ethos of enriching their staff through a skills sharing and supportive culture!
Working within an experienced team of multidiscipline engineers. You will be responsible for developing, testing and modifying, debugging software products that have applications into various industrial settings! Main Stack; Embedded C code for ARM microcontrollers, debugging C Code and RTOS as well as bare metal developments.
As this is a small team, project expose will be broad creating the chance to pick up and learn new skills working alongside multiskilled engineers such as electronics and electrical.
* ARM microcontrollers
* Embedded C
* Developing, testing and modifying software products (End to end project work)
* Working within a small highly skilled multidiscipline engineering / software team
* Real time operating system (RTOS) as well as bar metal developments
* Support in becoming an experienced Embedded Software / Senior Engineer
* Opportunity to learn new technology and languages in small but growing business!
* Embedded C experience
* Looking to be valued as an influential member of a small team.
* interested in learning new technology
* Interested in a long term and stable career move within a close knit friendly business.