Electronic/Electrical Design Engineer
Tring, Herfordshire, commutable from Luton, St Albans, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury.
£35-50K plus pension, 25 days holiday, 8-5 Mon-Thurs, 8-1.30 Friday
Are you an Electronic/Electrical Design Engineer looking to work for a household name, in a growth area of business?
The client will look at talented graduates upwards and your skills will be developed by working within a very talented and experienced team of engineers.
This is a superb opportunity, working on very interesting cutting-edge projects in a High-Tec environment. The product is built on site so you will have the immense satisfaction of seeing the designs brought to life.
- Full time, permanent Electronic/Electrical Design role working on innovative, complex, challenging new projects
- Assisting on projects to time, cost, and quality requirements - from initial ideas to production handover. The role is both customer facing and hands on.
- Support the build and testing of prototypes.
- A degree or time served experience in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Working experience in a high-tec engineering environment. Graduate entry will also be considered.
- Any firmware or HV design useful
Reference Number: BBBH156692
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.