Electronic Hardware Engineer
£40,000 - £47,000, Bonus, Pension, Holiday, Employee Benefits
Are you an experienced Electronics Hardware Engineer with a passion for digital and analogue circuit design? Look no further! An exciting opportunity awaits you at our European Technical Centre. We are currently seeking a skilled individual to join our team as an Electronic Hardware Engineer.
As an integral member of our team, you will be involved in various critical stages of product development, including circuit design, specification creation, schematics, design simulation, PCB layout and design, testing, and troubleshooting. In addition, you will provide valuable support in the electronic and electrical development of test and production jigs while offering technical product assistance to our European subsidiaries.
Joining the Development Group in the Electrical section of our European Technical Centre, based in Milton Keynes, you will be part of a team that is experiencing rapid expansion. This growth offers you an incredible opportunity to shape the direction and growth of the team while enjoying extensive personal development opportunities. Collaborating with our global development team, led by a renowned organization, we are dedicated to delivering innovative, reliable, and future-proof solutions to our esteemed clientele.
- Demonstrable experience (3+ years) in Analogue and Digital Electronic design
- Proficiency in circuit simulation software such as LTspice
- Experience with PCB design
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Ability to produce technical reports and electronic documentation
- Team player with the ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment, achieving results through consensus
- Valid passport and driving license, as occasional travel within the UK and Europe may be required
- Bachelor's degree (2.1 level or higher) in Electrical, Electronics, or Electromechanical Engineering
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in European or Japanese languages
- Knowledge of standards and directives such as EMC, MD, Safety, ATEX, etc.
- Familiarity with ZUKEN/CR-8000 PCB design software
- Enjoy a Competitive Benefits and Package:
- Competitive annual salary based on your skills, qualifications, and experience
- Comprehensive private medical insurance
- Pension scheme for a secure future
Ongoing training and development opportunities to enhance your professional growth
Reference Number: 189948
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.