Are you an experienced Electronic Assembly Techniciangineer, looking for a very interesting and technically challenging role within an ever evolving sector, with a global organisation, offering flexible working and a superb working environment?
This position sits you at the very forefront of innovation, in a new and exciting sector, and will challenge you, offering future career progression.
The role focuses building complex low volume Electronic products.
Therefore the role will include:
1. Build, test and repair communication products.
2. Repair PCB’s.
3. Manage critical spares stock of components
To apply you should have:
1. Academic and working background in Electronic Engineering
2. Experience of Assembling and testing complex electronic equipment
3. Working knowledge of fault finding down to component level
Also, due to the nature of the work you must be able to be UK security cleared at SC level.
The position offers flexitime, bonus, 25 days holiday, life assurance, and pension.
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith