Electrician (Training into Solar PV)
Glasgow and travel across Scotland
£35,000 - £42,000 + Training + Progression + Company Events + Overnight Stays + Health Plan and Gym Membership
Are you an Electrician based in the Glasgow area looking to join a growing company within the energy and renewables sector?
The company specialises in the installation of Solar PV systems onto domestic properties across Scotland. They pride themselves on quality and aims to strive to build systems that are built to last whilst putting their customers first by delivering excellent customer service.
They have a close-knit team of like-minded individuals who are all committed to offer the best services for their customers and in return the company offers excellent culture and benefits to all of their staff. This includes additional holidays, health cover, gym membership, bonus schemes and much more.
In this role you will install pre-designed Solar PV systems onto domestic rooftops predominantly for clients based around the Glasgow area but there will be a need to travel further from time to time with all expenses paid for.
The company are happy to provide solar specific training to well experienced domestic electricians and will also look to train successful candidates on how to install Heat pumps and other renewable technology.
This is an excellent opportunity for a domestic electrician who is looking for the chance to work in the ever-growing renewable energy industry and wants to develop within their career in a company that values their staff.
- Installation of solar PV, battery storage, immersion controllers, EV charge points, earth rods.
- Maintenance callouts including fault finding and inspection and testing of AC/DC circuits
- Manage paperwork on site including quality checks
- Liaise with customers and the roofing team on site to ensure smooth installation
- Ensure all electrical work is safe, certified and complies with relevant regulations
- Fully qualified Electrician (preferably with Solar PV experience)
- Holds 18th Edition qualification
- Commercial Experience (essential)
- Able to perform system inspection and testing to BS7671
- Full UK Driving License
- Willingness to travel and open to regular overnight stays
Reference Number: BBBH197799
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.