Are you a Manufacturing Project Engineer with an Electrical Engineering background looking to work on a wide range of Projects for a global leading manufacturing company who highly invest in their staff?
On offer is the opportunity to receive further progression whilst working on a range of challenging and diverse projects from cradle to grave.
This well-established company has one of its main sites in Nottingham, employing over 200 people in its state of the art factory. They work across a wide range of Markets, designing and manufacturing a wide range of high performance bespoke components.
This role would suit a Project Engineer with previous experience of running £100k-£1M CI projects in manufacturing looking to progress their career.
– Manage the whole project life cycle, from initial conceptual design stage, through development trials and final implementation of project
– Continuous improvement projects with the facilitation of multi-functional groups.
– Conduct Project Documentation (Reports/Presentations/etc.)
– Engineering degree, ideally Electrical Engineering or related -this is essential
– Previous Manufacturing Project Management experience
– Experience of running multiple projects of the value of between £100K to £1M.
Please send your CV to Nick Smith