Controls Engineer (nights)
6 Month Contract to Permanent
4 on 4 off
12 hour nights 7pm-7am
Are you a Electrical Maintenance Engineer with Controls experience looking for your next immediately available opportunity to work at a prestigious world known theatre production company?
Perhaps you have been contracting but are now looking for a position that will turn into a permanent position after the temporary period.
My client are offering this fantastic and rare opportunity to an Engineer that possesses a strong industrial Electrical background and has a good understanding of PLC programs and SCADA.
- Electrical maintenance
- Working with motion sensored controls
- Dealing with any failures of the stage systems including production sets that need to be investigated and effective repairs carried out in a safe and timely manner, while working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Electrical maintenance background
- Knowledge of SCADA packages and the ability to program PLC's
- Will have an engineering degree in electrical engineering and or automation
If you would like to know more or think you possess the skills required please send your CV now by clicking "apply now" or send your CV to Philippa.email@example.com
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.