Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£38,000 + Pension + Training + Holidays + Excellent Work-Life Balance
Excellent opportunity for a maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to get into the rapidly growing renewable energy industry in a role that is technically interesting, varied and has the chance to progress further as you gain specialist skills.
With a number of sites across the UK, this company is one of the market leaders in producing renewable energy through Anaerobic Digestion and are looking to grow their team in the area to continue building upon their success.
In this role the Maintenance Engineer will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance in addition to carrying out electrical installations at one of the sites owned by the company. The person will receive training to familiarise themselves with the specific processes, equipment and systems used by the company.
The ideal candidate will hold an electrical qualification or will be time served and will be happy with working additional hours through an on-call rota system. Experience specifically within a process, wastewater or energy-from-waste plant will be highly advantageous.
This is the perfect opportunity to progress within a promising industry as part of a close team of workers inside of a successful and secure company.
* Carry out PPM tasks and using a maintenance system to log rectifications
* Adopting a proactive approach to improving the quality and efficiency of machinery
* Responding to breakdowns in a timely and effective manner
* Additional involvement in new installations where needed
* Recording and reporting incidents to help prevent repeat breakdowns
* Either holding an Electrical qualification or time served as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
* Ability to use maintenance management systems and interpret engineering drawings
* Comfortable with working at heights
* Happy with additional work through an on-call rota and responding to time-critical breakdowns
* Full UK driving license
* Experience within a process, wastewater or energy-from-waste plant (desirable)
* WAMITAB/IOSH (desirable)
* Welding experience (desirable)
* Knowledge of steam, pneumatic or water treatment systems (desirable)
Reference Number: BBBH151776
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.