Are you from a Electrical Manufacturing Maintenance Engineering background and seeking a role with a market leader, offering long term career progression, provided through significant and continuous training?
They offer an excellent salary as well as additional company benefits, and offer their staff plenty of opportunities to up skill so you can further develop your technical skills.
The position is with a rapidly expanding and successfully established company within their industry, and you will play a pivotal role in the pre-planned and reactive maintenance on a range of machines and equipment.
This role would suit an Industrial Electrician with maintenance experience looking for a permanent position with continuous up skilling opportunities.
– Pre-planned and reactive maintenance on a range of machinery and equipment on site (inspecting, testing, installation, repair, building panels etc.)
– Conduct continuous machine observation and measurement during the shift, identifying potential failure or deterioration in output
– 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights shift pattern
– Industrial Electrician/Heavy Electrical Engineering background
– City & Guilds Level 3 Electrical Qualification or equivalent
– Experience in Electrical Maintenance
Shift: 4 days on 4 days off followed by 4 nights on 4 nights off (12 hours)
Maintenance, Engineer, Electrical, Electrician, Industrial, Multi-skilled, 17th edition Newark, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Mansfield, Gainsborough, Beeston,