Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from: Stoke-On-Trent, Stafford. Derby, Cheadle, Uttoxeter
£35,000 - £41,500 + Overtime + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you an Electrical Engineer with expereince working in an FMCG or production encironment looking to develop your career working on a variety of exciting equipment in a varied and rewarding role?
This position will enable you to work in a unique facility where you will get specialist training and be able to enjoy the numerous company benefits for both you and your family and friends.
This well known establishment are known for providing a brilliant service and great customer experience. They are looking to expand their team and add an Electrical Engineer to carry out planned and reactive maintenance across their vast site.
This would suit an Electrical Engineer with experience working in a production or FMCG environment.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on site
- Project work
- Investigating ongoing issues
- 9 week rolling rota (Day Shift & Noon Shift)
- Ability to read electrical schematic diagrams
- Knowledge of motors/variable speed controllers
- Want to work for a rewarding company offering plenty of benefits
If you are interested and meet the criteria please contact Ryan Jones.
Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Variable Speed Motors, Motors, FMCG, Stoke-on-Trent, Alton, Staffordshire