Are you a fully qualified Electrician? Do you have experience surveying installation projects?
Excellent opportunity on offer for someone to join an industry-leading innovative company, where you will receive lots of career development and the chance to progress up the ladder.
Do you have 17th/18th Edition Do you have a passion for renewable energy/EV?
Established over 35 years ago, this marketing leading company provides services into the commercial sector working with blue-chip household names. Due to winning a contract for 10'000 EV charging points, they are now looking to bolster out their team with a Project Surveyor who will be given endless opportunities of career progression.
In this role you will work with this company's extensive client base and channel partners to scope, design and plan EV infrastructure projects across the UK. working on a large installation project of 10,000 EV points across the UK. You will manage and take ownership of installations, ensuring works can be delivered to a safe and profitable level. You will build key relationships with internal and external key stakeholders, clients, channel partners and electrical Field Teams.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is hungry for progression and development, and has a passion for the EV industry.
- Electrical Project Surveyor (EV Charging Point)
- Working on a newly awarded 10'000 Electrical Vehicle Charging points contract
- Build strong relationships with clients and field teams
- Take ownership of health, safety and quality of installations.
- £40'000 - 45'000 DOE + Training, Development, Progression, Tesla Model 3, Home EV Charging Point and Excellent Benefits
To apply for this role, you must:
- Be a fully qualified electrician
- Have experience of installation projects
- Have experience auditing/surveying installations
- Be looking for a career in EV
- Wants to progress
This is a rare opportunity where you will play a huge role in the company's future success. To apply for this role, please click apply, or send your CV to Nathaniel.Morgan@risetechnical.co.uk