Monday to Friday, Days (early finish on Friday)
Up to £30,000 per year + holidays + benefits
An Excellent role on offer for an Electrical Fitter to join a multibillion turnover aircraft company, to have dedicated training & development and career options with an industry leading EASA 145 facility .
On offer is a Electrical Fitter position with in a small specialist team. Duties will include testing, inspecting, repairing and overhauling all components.
This large multi-national company promote technical development from the ground up and can support further development to senior positions within the team for those looking to progress a career.
Ideally you will be located in a commutable distance to Stansted Airport and come from an Electrical Engineering background and have a range of hands on skills which you are looking to continue to develop further.
- Dissemble, clean, test, inspect repair and assemble electrical components
- Dedicated Training & Technical Development
- Monday - Thursday, 08.00 - 16.30, Friday 08.00 - 15.30
- Experience in 3 phase and single phase
- Experience in soldering (e.g. removing and fitting electronic components such as IC;s & diodes)
- Looking to join a Industry leading aircraft company
Please Click to Apply or Sophie Fox at Rise Technical to discuss further
Reference number: BBBH152188