Electrical Engineer (Training in Renewable Energy)
London (Remote Working Available)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Annual Bonus + Development Support + Company Perks + Holidays + Pension
Are you an Electrical Engineer and interested in joining one of the UK's leading companies specialising in district heating with a role that will come with plenty of support and development opportunities to help you advance as a specialist in a niche profession?
This company takes pride in their reputation for providing energy efficiency solutions to enhance building environments, emphasising the importance of maintaining strong client relationships with both large and small businesses. They have the backing of a major international Energy business and have almost doubled their headcount over 2021 to support their continued growth.
In this role you will be responsible for the development of electrical designs and the management of external designers to support projects from conception through to delivery for major projects involving CHP systems, on-site power generation, standby generators, Solar PV, LV/HV systems, Heat Pumps and DNO connections.
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level in Electrical Engineering or similar and will have 2+ years' experience working with either Solar PV, Heat Pumps, CHP, LV/HV systems, DNO connections or power generators.
This is a great role for someone who is looking to continuously progress their career by gaining further experience within a specialist area of electrical engineering with a secure, supportive and growing business that is a market leader in the work that they do.
* Taking ownership of projects to consider analysis, design, installation and operation
* Developing, reviewing and delivering electrical designs for plant (HV/LV systems, CHP, PV etc)
* Developing project specifications and supporting other engineering disciplines where necessary
* Working alongside Mechanical Design Engineers to oversee programmes, reviews, approvals etc
* Supporting G99 and G100 applications and connections with DNOs for clients
* Educated to Degree level in Electrical Engineering or similar
* Minimum 2 years' practical experience in a similar position
* Experience working with LV/HV systems, CHP, power generation, DNO connections or similar
* Experience with renewable energy systems (advantageous although training provided)
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply