Ductwork Project Manager
St Leonards on Sea/Hybrid
£35,000 - £45,000 + Hybrid + Private Pension + Laptop/Phone + Company Car
Do you have experience in Ductwork and are looking to take a more senior role in the next step of your career?
Are you looking to progress with a company who are ready to invest in their staff, offering a great work life balance and hybrid working environment?
This company delivers quality heating, ventilation and air conditioning services from design, installation, maintenance and servicing to a varied range of customers nationwide. To complement their continued growth and expansion plans, they are looking for a Ductwork Project Manager.
This particular role would involve the day to day management of ductwork projects from project finances and budgets to conducting site visits and surveys. Developing and maintaining customer relationships will be important as you will liaise with customers, main contractors and site operatives and be able to understand and interpret service layouts, architects, structural and equipment details.
The ideal candidate would be well versed in the work of ductwork with project management experience being desired but not essential. The ideal candidate would also have knowledge of Autodesk REVIT or AutoCAD while being highly organised with great attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career into a more management setting.
- Liaising with customers, main contractors and site operatives.
- Procurement to suit contract programme.
- Knowledge of AUTODESK REVIT or AutoCAD would be preferred, but not essential.
- Understand and interpret Service Layouts, Architects, Structural and equipment details.
- Site attendance when carrying out surveys.
- Manage project finances.
- Manage project budgets.
- Prepare and agree contract variations.
- Conduct site visits and surveys.
- Project Management experience (Desired not essential)
- Well versed in Ductwork
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail