Drill Rig Operator (Driller)
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Negotiable Salary + Overtime + Bonus + Dental + Vision + 401(k) + PTO + Holiday + Medical
Are you looking for a highly varied and interesting position working for global market leader?
This world class business operate divisions across a broad range of engineering industries and markets such as Construction, Engineering, Energy, Chemical, Transportation and Food to name a few. This company in particular specialise in the architectural, engineering and construction industry offering assurance, testing, inspection and certification services.
In this position you will travel to projects and perform a range of drilling activities to obtain samples such as, soil drilling, rock coring, sampling and material investigations. You will transport and operate the drill rig, work closely with the project teams and investigate sub surface materials.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a world-class company working across a range of interesting projects where you increase your earnings through an excellent overtime system.
* Transport and operate drill rigs to collect sub surface materials for testing
* Work on a range of interesting engineering and construction projects
* Opportunity to increase your earnings through overtime
* Great company package, healthcare and 401(k) on offer
* Experience operating a drill rig
* Ideally have a CDL licence
* Willing to work overtime when required
Key Words: Civil, Engineering, Drilling, Operator, Plant, Machinery, Chief Driller, Boring, Auger, Mining, Quarry, Testing, Inspection, Technician, Supervisor