Drafter & Designer
$41,600 - $45,760 + 10% Bonus + PTO + Full Medical + Dental + Visual + Life + 401k (5%) + Overtime + Career Progression
Are you looking to kickstart your career for a growth company where you will have the opportunity to work on projects for the largest energy companies in the world?
Do you want the chance to technically develop within your field with the opportunity to excel your career through a structured progression system?
This company provides precommissioning services to a range of energy projects for globally recognized customers. Started by engineers, they are industry leaders, with vast experience covering the oil and gas, petrochemical, power and renewable sectors all over the world. Using a variety of services from Pulse Flushing to AquaLazing, each design is made bespoke to the client and they are looking for a driven individual to join their growing team.
They are looking for a graduate Drafter/Designer to join the engineering team, where you will be responsible for developing and designing procedures for pre-commissioning projects. Working collaboratively with the engineering team, you will be tasked with developing Piping Isometric and Piping Fabrication drawings for clients on a domestic and international scale.
The ideal candidate would have an Associate degree in drafting, design or a related field. In addition they will have process piping design experience with hands on experience using Plant 3D software. An ideal candidate will have knowledge of ASME B31.1 and B31.3.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate drafter looking to play a key role within a company who look to invest in their employees training and progression.
* Work independently and collaboratively on bespoke projects for global energy customers
* Create and develop Piping Isometric and Piping Fabrication drawings
* Working collaboratively with the engineering team to review designs, products and procedures
* Excellent structured progression system
* Full company paid medical, dental, visual and life insurance
* Overtime and annual bonus opportunities
* Associate degree in drafting, design or related field
* Piping design experience
* Experience with Plant 3D software
* Knowle of ASME B31.1, B31.3 is beneficial