Domestic Gas Engineers
London (Localised Work Available)
£38,000 - £44,000 Basic + £2000 - £6000 Extra + Transport + Fuel + Private Healthcare + Private Pension + Tools + Progression Opportunities
Are you an ACS accredited Gas Engineer and looking to progress your career with a rapidly growing business that is going to be expanding both locally and nationally over the coming years?
This business is part of a group of companies who together provide installations, servicing, maintenance and insurance coverage for things such as heating systems, gas appliances, drainage and water services. They are consistently securing new and large contracts in the area on top of their roadmap to go national over the coming years, and in line with this are looking to take on a number of new engineers.
The duties for this role will be tailored around each individual's experience and preferences. New staff are able to choose maintenance and/or installation work and this will be centred around the area local to them. Work will be allocated via a tablet and overtime opportunities will be available on top of the basic hours.
The ideal candidate will have at least a Level 2 Plumbing & Heating qualification, will hold ACS accreditation for Domestic Gas and will have a full UK driving license. They will be happy with travel around their local area for work and will be able to work both as part of a team and autonomously where required.
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys hands-on work and who wants to join a rapidly growing business that can offer great long-term opportunities and job security in addition to the ability to determine your own earning potential through overtime and callout opportunities.
* Travelling to sites in the London area (Guildford, Woking, Croydon, Crawley, Tonbridge etc)
* Installation work for boilers, radiators, hot water systems, storage tanks, unvented cylinders etc
* Engaging with maintenance/servicing work whenever desired
* Presenting a good customer-facing attitude and actively promoting company products
* Minimum Level 2 Qualification in Plumbing & Heating or similar apprenticeship
* ACS accreditation in Domestic Gas
* Full UK driving license and happy with working in a mobile role
* G3 Unvented Cylinders qualification (advantageous)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply