Document Control Administrator - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you have previous experience in document control and want an exciting new challenge in your career that'll allow you to enhance your professional reputation by leaving your mark on a rapidly growing business that is at the forefront of the international Renewable Energy sector?
This company specialises in the production of biogas through the process of anaerobic digestion at a large number of sites across Scotland. Now that they've established themselves as the leading producer of renewable fuels in Scotland, they're starting to go through the next phase of their growth which has seen them open up additional offices in London to support their growth into England as well as into other territories such as Europe and the USA. They are also beginning to expand into other areas of Renewable Energy such as Solar PV and Wind.
In this role you will be working closely alongside senior managers within the business to support with the ongoing implementation of an Integrated Management System, carrying out administrative and document control tasks and assisting with internal audits.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of document management and document control practices, and preferably they will also have auditing experience and experience training others within a business on relevant processes.
This is a great position for someone who is keen to continue building up a portfolio of valuable and specialist work experience that'll lead to them being able to secure bigger and larger contracts in the future.
* Supporting senior leaders with implementation of a new Integrated Management System
* Looking after the company's document management system and overseeing document control
* Ensuring all documentation is correctly formatted and stored in line with company procedures
* Assisting with company audits, completing audit reports and overseeing corrective actions
* Collating data and information to support with management reviews and raised non-conformances
* Providing support with integration and ongoing maintenance of IMS
* Previous experience in document control/document management
* Good understanding of Integrated Management Systems
* Knowledge/experience in auditing process
* Previous experience working under ISO90001 Quality Management System
* Previous experience delivering training to others (desirable)
Reference Number: BBBH205586
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.