Director of Talent Acquisition
UK - Europe - Remote
£90,000 to £120,000 + Bonus + Package
This is a brilliant opening for a Director of Talent Acquisition to join a rapidly growing company. The position is perfect for somebody who is looking to make an impact in a fast-paced tech start-up environment.
The company are Fintech organisation who have created a Mobile App that has touched into the developing country market. Where wealthier countries have been able to send money via mobile phone Apps fee free for some time, the overwhelming majority of the population of LEDC's had been unable to send money home instantly with no fee. This App has solved this.
In this role you will build and lead a team of highly effective recruiters across different countries and business verticals. You will work with group heads, and help to identify their hiring needs. You will also engage in direct sourcing through multiple channels. This person will be involved in designing, iterating and consistently track metrics/KPIs across the hiring cycle.
The ideal candidate will have previous management of a talent team experience, ideally with HR and/or other business functions. You should also have experience recruiting across different countries and business verticals. This person would have a high level of experience setting recruiting processes and metrics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Director of Talent to join an exciting company that is growing rapidly and his heavily funded. You will have the opportunity to work for a company that is focused on a social cause, so having a care for change is a must.
- Build and Lead a team of highly effective recruiters
- Work with function heads to identify hiring needs
- Design, iterate and track metrics/KPI's across hiring cycle
- Experience managing a talent team
- Experience recruiting across different geographies
- High level of experience setting recruiting processes and metrics
- Be an excellent communicator wo is able to influence, build strong relationships and prioritise.