Remote Role (25% travel)
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to join and play a key role within a leading global Renewable Energy Company.
This company is a leading Renewable Energy company who develop, build, finances and operates Renewable Energy generation projects globally. A unique company in the industry with a hard focus on doing things the right way whilst also being extremely successful. Their goals and objectives are always being renewed with even larger plans for global growth, looking to dominate the global renewable energy market.
This role will be focused around building and running all Commercial activities within the US for large-scale renewable energy investments. This will start through mergers and acquisitions and grow into negotiating commercial offtake agreements as development matures. You will play a vital role in the strategy for guiding the company's direction in the US.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to build and manage relationships. Experience MUST be focused in the Renewable Energy field. They must be able to find creative solutions to problems and build deep connections with different entities. Culture is extremely important within the business so this individual must be a solid cultural fit, sharing all of the companies values.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to be part of an incredible team and play a key role in their global growth and development.
* Running US Commercial activities for large-scale renewable energy investments; typically with $200 to $1B in total CAPEX.
* Helping set the US strategy, investment level, and direction
* Take a leadership role in sourcing, diligencing, and acquiring 3rd party projects and pipeline
* Building relationships with developers, investment banks, power buyers, traders, large corporations, and other energy market participants.
* Proposing and structuring energy products for sale under long term contracts
* Experience MUST be focused in the Renewable Energy field
* Strong ability to build and manage relationships
* Experienced in negotiating, commercial activities and M&A
* A natural leader and sales person
* Find creative solutions to problems and build deep connections with different entities