Design Engineer (Inventor / Glazing)
£28,000 - £35,000 + Training + Overtime + Excellent company benefits
Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester (Commutable from: Oldham, Stockport, Rochdale, Bolton, Huddersfield, Hyde, Glossop, Old Trafford & Leigh)
Are you a Design Engineer from a glazing background looking to join a market leading manufacturing company offering specialist industry training?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to gain long term progression, whilst taking a technical lead on bespoke projects and developing through in house training.
This is a great time to join this very well established company as they go through a period of continued expansion.
On offer is a varied role where you will produce detailed manufacturing drawings and oversea them from concept to completion.
This role would suit an Industrial Design Engineer, with a good understanding of 3D CAD packages, looking to work on a wide range of projects.
- Work on a range of bespoke projects using Inventor or similar CAD packages.
- Receive specialist industry training.
- Visit customers to conduct site surveys.
- Design Engineer.
- Experience with using Inventor or similar CAD Software.
- Experience with aluminium architecture.
- Experience with designing doors, windows and conservatories would be ideal.