Do you have experience of performing quality checks on 2D and 3D models and drawings in Catia or otherwise? Do you have a background in automotive design? My client are a leading automotive business. They are seeking a CAD checker to perform quality checks and support the development of designers.
As such, the successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of general drafting practices and the ability to interpret engineering designs. They will also have previous experience in the automotive industry and CATIA V5. Also important will be a knowledge of tooling and equipment design and manufacturing processes and methods.
On offer here is an excellent permanent position with a leading OEM, That offer a fantastic salary and package including a tax free company car and private medical and dental care. This role is immediately available so please forward your CV to be considered.
* Performing quality checks on 2D and 3D models in Catia, on paper and DWG’s
* Support the training and development of design engineers
* OEM design based permanent role with excellent package
* Highly competent in 2D and 3D design for automotive
* Understand of tolerance build ups (GD&T)
* Knowledge of BOM’s and an excellent eye for detail
This role is immediately available so please send your CV for the attention of Chris Dixon to be considered for the role. Reference: RTR74944