Data and Insight Asset Analyst
Bristol Based (With UK Nationwide Travel)
£25,000 - £35,000 D.O.B + Great Package + Life Assurance + Healthcare Cash Plan + Excellent Company Benefits
Excellent opportunity to join an award winning organisation that can offer genuine career progression and development opportunities.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who will support you with training and development alongside career progression opportunities. Your role will see you work with coding and data-analytics within an asset management position.
The company are a global, multi-billion-pound business with over 70,000 employees where you can further develop your career. They offer all employees the chance to undertake further training and development to achieve personal career goals.
This position would suit somebody that has a strong interest within asset management and analysing data in an exciting new career.
- Deliver operational reporting to surface insight for users
- Drive the development of performance reporting & insight for use by Technical Service leadership
- Adhere and promote best practices and consistency across the team
- Proven track record of value added analytical deliveries with at least 2yrs experience in similar roles
- Microsoft Power Bl experience highly preferred
- Must have a curious approach with good analysis skills to produce practical solutions to a range of problems
Reference Number: BBBH158588
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Nixon at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.