Are you an experienced Electrically Biased Engineer looking to take a step off the tools, into a customer focused role? Do you have experience working with LV electrical equipment?
On offer is an exciting role where you will be the first point of call for your customer's technical problems. This opportunity will allow you to progress your technical ability whilst having the potential play a huge role in the company's future success.
This company is a world class specialist in innovative circuit protection, control and system products for electrical energy distribution. With huge profits last year and a high retention of staff, makes this a great company to work for.
This role is extremely varied and no two days will be the same, you will report to the service manager, liaise with customers as their technical point of contact and you will be coordinate work schedules to ensure all service work is carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will be electrically qualified with ideally experience and knowledge of the Industrial and Marine sectors.
- Customer Technical Support
- Coordinate work schedules
- Liaise with suppliers
- Respond to customer and supplier enquiries
- 28,500 + Training, Progression and Excellent Benefits
- Electrically qualified engineer
- Knowledge of control and system products
- Proven experience of dealing with customers and problem solving
- Industrial or Marine background (desired not essential)
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nathaniel Morgan at Rise Technical Recruitment.