Customer Service Representative (Manufacturing)
$22 p/h - $25 p/h + Overtime + 401(k) 3% + PTO + Management Training + Career Progression + Great Company Package
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to delve into the world of logistics for a international growing company?
On offer is the chance to work for an internationally renowned company, being given the opportunity to handle and be responsible for company operations!
This company specialize in the manufacture of products within the automotive aftermarket. They are going through a large period of growth and are looking for a Customer Service Representative to add to their team.
In this role, you will be assisting in company logistics processes, as well as managing the inventory floor and transportation of company products through checking delivery orders and warehouse transportation. You will also be communicating directly with customers and vendors, attending to any issues, and organizing follow up calls. This position offers the stability of an office role, with a great starting salary and the opportunity to progress to Manager.
This role would suit a Customer Service Representative with an interest in logistics, looking for an exciting opportunity to assist in the daily operations of a internationally successful manufacturing organization.
- Provide top-tier customer support for logistics-related inquiries and issues.
- Communicate with customers, carriers, and internal teams to ensure smooth deliveries.
- Coordinate shipments, track orders, and update customers on shipment statuses.
- Handle inquiries and resolve customer issues
- Great company package provided
- Great organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with software such as Microsoft Excel and ERP
- Office based past experience, rather than in-bound or outbound warehousing logistics background
Key Words: Customer, Service, Representative, Logistics, Specialist, Manufacturing, Office, Progression, Training, SAP, Data, ERP
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Hughes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.