Customer Head of IT
£60,000 - £65,000 + Holidays + Training + Pension + Flexibility
An amazing opportunity for an established Customer Head of IT to develop in an established and growing company in an exciting role, where you will be responsible for delivering a range of IT and Consultancy services to the client's customers.
On offer is a role where you will be able to challenge yourself, utilising the IT management experience you have gained throughout your career. Acting as Head of IT for two of the client's customers, you will ensure the delivery of amazing customer service to the customers chosen.
My client is a privately owned company and market leader with different offices across London. They are a multi-million-pound turnover business, and they have several well-known customers in their focused industry. Due to organic growth, they are now looking for a Customer Head of IT.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the customers infrastructure has good health, being the product owner signing off any changes, being part of the planning stages, creating roadmaps for customers and leading the communication to end users.
On offer is a chance to further progress your managerial career and implement what you have used already to positively impact the client's customers. This will be a hybrid role where you will have the flexibility to work from home 3 days a week and two days in office.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an IT manager for a minimum of 3 years, having managed several IT projects. You will have a portfolio of projects, have positively made an impact in these projects and will be able to build a rapport with stakeholders. You will have experience working in a ITIL framework.
This is a fantastic opportunity to fast-track your managerial career, gaining experience managing two of the client's customers' IT infrastructure.
- 3 years' experience working as an IT Manager
- Managed several IT projects
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 on premise and cloud
- Calm, confident, likeable, leader and team player
- Have experience working in a ITIL environment
- Responsible for IT budget
- Making sure customers' infrastructure strategy is aligned to the information security best practise
- Managing the Customer IT team in cross department projects
- Organising the structure of the customers IT department, staff roles and responsibilities, the department process and ITIL framework
- Communicating P1 major incidents
Reference : BBBH152601