£25,000 - £29,000 + Creative/Innovative Company + Excellent Training + Satisfying Work + Flexible Working Hours + Holiday + Pension
Commutable to Swindon, Chippenham, Malmesbury and surrounding areas
Are you from a metalworking/welding background with creative or artistic flair, looking for an opportunity to advance your technical skills through specialised training whilst working on bespoke projects for high end clients all over the world?
On offer is a unique role where you will channel your creative side whilst
working with metal, and be trained by technical experts to further develop your skills to encompass all aspects of niche artistic metalwork.
Established over 25-years ago, this business have amassed a successful reputation for producing a range high-end bespoke steel furniture to export globally, they currently have 3 showrooms in the most exclusive parts of London's Westend and New York. They are currently expanding and with a heavier workload, are seeking an additional Creative Metalworker/Welder to expand their skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in metalwork to use and develop their skills, being able to take immense pride in their work both individually and as part of a specialist team. You will be responsible for the creation of bespoke high end metalwork, which will be installed in luxury interiors across the globe.
This role would suit someone with a metalworking background with a keen interest in high standards of work and artistry, who wants the opportunity to further develop their skills through specialist training from highly regarded masters of craft.
- Will involve extensive training from each team member based on their specialist skills
- Will give the successful candidate flexible working hours and regular pay reviews
- Will involve working on bespoke projects from cradle to grave, where you will sign each individual piece of work before it is studio-photographed for the development of your portfolio
- Will be a skilled creative metalworker looking to further advance their skills in a completely unique environment
- Will be a forward-thinking problem solver able to use their skills to work both autonomously and as part of a specialist team
- Will be interested in learning new specialist skills, as well as imparting their own technical knowledge to other members of the team
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Zak Ward at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.