Controls Engineer - PLC Programmer
Excellent Salary plus benefits plus early Friday finish
Southwell, Nottinghamshire -Commutable from Newark, Mansfield, East Nottingham
Are you an experienced Controls Engineer with experience of PLC programming looking to work for a growing global manufacturing company offering progression and excellent working conditions?
The company pride themselves on low staff turnover due to an excellent working culture and support for professional development.
The position would focus on the design and development of automated processes.
- Full time permanent role for a growing global manufacturing company offering an early Friday finish.
- Design, installation and commissioning of new control systems.
- Troubleshoot existing machine and automation control systems
- Academic electrical or controls engineering background
- Experience in PLC programming and HMI development.
- Experience with servo control.
- Experience with OMRON and BECKHOFF systems.
Reference Number: BBBH157721
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates