Control & Instrumentation Product Support Engineer
£40,000 - £47,000 + Progression + Training + Company Benefits + Development + Pension +Holiday
Are you ready for an exciting career move? Here's your chance to join my client's company and be part of something extraordinary. We're on the lookout for a dynamic Control and Instrumentation Product Support Engineer to provide invaluable product support to my client's European Subsidiaries.
My clients European Technical Centre is on a journey of growth, and you could be part of the exciting ride. As they expand their horizons, they are offering unparalleled opportunities for professional development. Join their global development team, with leadership from Japan, and together, let's deliver innovative and future-proof solutions to our esteemed customers.
As a Product Support Engineer, your mission is to champion this company's instrumentation and Serial Interface products. Dive into the world of technical queries, assist with customer applications, and become the detective in fault investigations. But that's not all! You'll also take the lead in crafting engaging training courses and presentations for our European subsidiaries. Put your expertise to work by creating operation manuals and technical guides, and contribute to the evaluation of my clients products through meticulous investigations and tests.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in PLCs and familiarity with Ladder or Structured Text programming languages.
- Knowledge of sensors and instrumentation for industrial applications.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as you'll be responsible for crafting detailed, technical reports, and product documentation.
- The flexibility to occasionally travel within Europe.
- While not mandatory, the following skills will be highly valued:
- Experience with inspecting and testing devices.
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and electrical test equipment.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Previous technical product support experience.
- Experience in delivering technical training.
- Familiarity with industrial communication protocols, such as PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, and IO-Link.
- Proficiency in European or Japanese languages.
Reference Number: 198281
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.