Excellent role on offer for an experienced Contracts Manager looking to join an expanding company where you will be instrumental in the growth and success of the company whilst having the opportunity to progress to become a Director within the next 5 years.
Are you a Contracts Manager from an Industrial roofing and cladding background? Are you looking to join a company where you can progress in the next 5 years to become a Director?
Established for over 40 years this company is a specialist in industrial roofing and cladding for the built environment. They pride themselves on it's enjoyable working environment and well as it's ability to retain it's valued staff. Due to winning a number of lucrative contracts they are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager who will be instrumental in the growth of the business.
As Head of the Contracts Department your key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring site team compliance with Company Safety Policies and Procedures
- Implementing risk management processes and reviewing risk control
- Ensuring an efficient and safe construction site
- Providing advise on the management of projects
- Attending, when required, pre-tender and post contract meetings
- Planning projects to ensure they are programmed for successful delivery
- Arranging pre-start meetings with site managers
- Making sure the project is running in accordance with the programme and within budget
- Delivering projects to a high quality and ensuring QA documents are produced
- Producing and analysing progress reports
- Managing and monitoring sub-contracts and ensuring adherence to Company policies
- Ensuring the project is co-ordinated with other trades
- Building and maintaining relationships with the client
- Setting the highest possible standards of leadership in promotion of health and safety procedures and best practice at all times
This role would therefore ideally suit a Contracts Manager from an Industrial Roofing and Cladding background who is looking to join a well run, dynamic business where you can progress your career.
- Contracts Manager
- Roofing and Cladding background
- Must want to progress
- Based in Stockport
- Contracts Manager
- Coordinating various departments within the business.
- Progression to Directorship within 5 years
- Predominantly Office based in Stockport
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.