Continuous Improvement Engineer
£38,000 - £43,000 + Training + Progression + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Share Options + Pension
Cwmbran, South Wales
commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Pontypool etc
An Excellent opportunity to join a multibillion turnover, global leader in the automotive sector as a Continuous Improvement Engineer.
In this role you will utilise your skills in Lean Manufacturing to work alongside this high performing team, you will be tasked with project managing all approved Continuous Improvement activities by coordinating all resources, and monitoring progress and cost to the conclusion of the project
On offer is a Continuous Improvement role with an award winning, well established and leading company based in South Wales. You will be an integral part of the Manufacturing team leading the way within the Manufacturing industry. You will get to rubberstamp your own CI policies not just at this site also Globally within the group
This role will suit any individual with a Lean, Kaizen or 5S background within Advanced Manufacturing.
This is a fantastic chance to enter a one of kind position in an industry that is guaranteed to excite and technically challenge you.
- Take responsibility for visual management across the site.
- Train others on LEAN principles and Continuous Improvement tools and techniques.
- Ensure that systems and processes are in place to ensure a continuous improvement culture is created and embedded within the facility.
- Project manage approved Continuous Improvement activities by coordinating all resources, and monitoring progress and cost to the conclusion of the project.
- Develop department KPIs (dashboards and control functions).
- Advanced Manufacturing background
- Continuous Improvement Experience
- Lives commutable to Newport / Cwmbran
Reference Number: BBBH152415
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Conor Meehan at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.