Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement Engineer
Monday to Friday, Days (early finish on Friday)
£40,000 - £45,000 per year + holidays + benefits
An Excellent role on offer for an Manufacturing Engineer to join a multibillion turnover aircraft company, to have dedicated training & development and career options with an industry leading EASA 145 facility .
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer? Do you have experience in Continous improvement? Are you looking for dedicated training development and progression?
On offer is an Manufacturing Engineer position with in a small specialist team. Your duties will include but not limited to undertake technical evaluations of the repair and overhaul of aircraft components and associated systems to deliver engineering solutions to the workshop, supporting New Product Development projects and implanting continuous improvement strategies to improve overall efficiency of the workshop.
This large multi-national company promote technical development from the ground up and can support further development to senior positions within the team for those looking to progress a career.
Ideally you will be located in a commutable distance to Stansted Airport and come from an Aerospace background and have a range of hands on skills which you are looking to continue to develop further.
- Oversee and improve the repair & overhaul process to achieve workshop goals/efficiency, working with operations to identify issues with product and performance
- Dedicated Training & Technical Development
- Monday - Thursday, 08.00 - 16.30, Friday 08.00 - 15.30
- Experience of ERP, tooling, workstation design
- Experience in continuous improvement, knowledge of safe working practices (e.g. LOTO, working on live equipment) and associated EHS requirements
- Looking to join an Industry leading aircraft company
Reference Number: BBBH151496
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates