Construction Engineer-Electrical Utility Projects-East England
Site/Field Based position-you should be located in the Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex or Cambridgeshire area
Salary: £45000-46000 + Overtime, Bonus & 5% Pension, 25 days holiday, life assurance x 4, flexible benefits
Are you an Electrical Engineer who has run Utility Construction Projects, and are you looking to join a company with a clear plan to progress your career over the coming years?
On offer is the opportunity to join a company at the forefront of providing HV & LV power supplies across the country. Due to their recent expansion they are looking for an experienced engineer work on a range of construction and utilities projects.
The role is to manage all aspects of construction management in the construction, installation & commissioning of Electrical Connections up to 33Kv
This will include:
-To deliver Contestable Connections for POC Ltd on time and within budget
– Carry out risk assessments
– Develop Construction Method Statements and prepare site instruction.
· Academic/working background in electrical or civil engineering
· Experience of running Electrical Utility Construction Projects of circa £120K budgets, or a site supervisor with specific electrical connections experience who wants to move into project management.
· SMSTS certificate and knowledge of IOSH.
The role will be home/field based covering a East England patch so you will ideally be located in the area.
Individuals must have a full UK driving license and be willing to travel.
To apply please email your CV for the attention of Nick Smith
Close date 5th June 2018