Commercial Project Manager (Renewable Industry)
UK Wide - Ideally commutable from Manchester and surrounding areas
£50,000 - £60,000 + Career Development Plans / Progression + Flexi-Working
Are you a Project Manager looking for a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a Global and Industry leading Wind Turbine Company?
Don't miss this unique chance to play a key role within the exciting plans and projects in motion for 2022 - this company, who are Top 3 Globally in their field, have an opening for a Project Manager with Commercial experience to offer their expertise and benefit from the upward trajectory this company and industry are currently experiencing.
This Global Wind Turbine company are now in a significant growth phase, with multiple projects across the UK & Ireland taking place. With multiple avenues of personal development and continued growth within the team, there are multiple routes of genuine career progression available.
Heading up projects ranging from £5million to £500million, you will undertake a range of responsibilities from reviewing risk to the creation and control of monthly project forecasts.
This role would suit a Project Manager with proven success within a Renewable, Civil or Power Generation background.
- Ability to navigate and work with complex projects, ensuring efficient time-scales
- Travelling to sites around the UK
- Confident working with financial analytics and apply to real-world scenarios
- Comfortable liaising with external clients on proposals, tenders etc
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant discipline would give you a distinct advantage
- Proven Project Management experience
- MS Project knowledge
- Looking for genuine career development with a global leading company
If you feel you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for this position, please "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment