Commercial Gas Engineer
London and Surrounding Area
£40000 - £45,000 (Based on Experience) + Company Car + Paid Travel time + Ongoing training and development opportunities.
Are you a gas engineer looking to join a industry lead company who are at the forefront of technology when it comes to integrated, low - carbon technologies such as heat pumps and solar thermal?
This company are leaders in the design, manufacture and distribution of a wide range of commercial gas-fired boilers and water heaters. They pride themselves on offering a solutions driven approach to heating and hot water.
This role would require the right candidate to support a specified range of gas fired, electric and heat pump products through servicing, commissioning and fault-finding. With travel in and around London providing good customer service.
This is an opportunity to join a growing international company, with a position that provides good development opportunities and offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Key tasks include
- Attend customer sites across the UK in the completion of duties
- To provide concise and clear electronic reports in a timely manner
- To proactively report product/component issues
- To attend site meetings and training when required
- To conduct pre-installation inspections and offer advice to installers backed-up with a status report to the Service Manager
- To adhere to Health and Safety protocol, procedures and policies at all times
- To adhere to the Company Quality/Environmental policies
- Ensure that all activities comply with F-Gas and Gas Safe requirements and procedures are followed and upheld at all times
- Actively use our CRM system as required
Skill and Competence Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of HVAC industry, ideally 5+ years of industry experience
- Specific expertise in experience and knowledge of commercial heat pumps, chillers, commercial boilers, water heaters and their applications
- The ability to commission, test, fault-find and maintain both new and existing heat pump, boiler and water heater installations
- Good understanding of electrical controls including Modbus
- Understanding of technical wiring diagrams and mechanical drawings
- To hold refrigerant handling certification, F-Gas Certificate (C&G 2079 Full or equivalent)
- To hold all recognized qualifications including Gas Safe (Domestic and Commercial) and suitable CSCS card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good IT knowledge including standard Microsoft Office packages
- Good literacy and numeracy skills and good communication skills - both verbal and written
- To act with diplomacy, professionalism and to protect the Company's interest at all times
- Resident within a convenient location to enable efficient coverage
- Flexible approach and attitude to working hours and locations
Reference Number: 154325
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.