Commercial Director (Water Industry)
Manchester - Hybrid Working Available
£100,000-£120,000 + Commission + Stock options + Mileage + Hybrid Working + Flexibility + Pension + Great Holiday Days!
On offer is an excellent opportunity for a commercially driven professional, who is highly experienced working within the UK water industry, to join a growing company on their journey to dominate the UK's water leakage market.
This company are at the forefront of developing cutting edge water leakage predictive technology which will allow water companies to better predict where leakages in their water networks will occur. With a revolutionary product now being taken to market, they are now looking to recruit a Commercial Director to help them on this journey.
In this role the successful candidate will drive the strategic and commercial direction of the business, taking the company's product to the market and presenting it to potential clients in order to generate revenue for the company. Hybrid working will be available, with one day a week being in the office in Manchester. Client visits are also a part of the job.
The ideal candidate will have a strong experience working in the UK water industry, either with one of the water boards or with a Tier 1 contractor. They will also have a technical or engineering background and be experienced within a commercial role, with experience drafting tenders, bids and proposals. Hybrid working is available, but they will need to be commutable to Manchester at least once a week and be happy to travel within the role across the UK.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a company where they will have a direct impact on the company's future growth and be able to create a legacy for themselves.
* Drive the strategic and commercial direction of the business
* Lead the process of taking the company's product to market and presenting it to potential clients to generate revenue
* Draft tenders, bids, proposals and other commercial documents
* Hybrid working available, with one day a week in the office
* Commission and stock options available
* Highly experience within a commercial role
* Strong experience working in the UK water industry at either one of the water boards or with a Tier 1 contractor
* Technical or engineering background
* Able to draft tenders, bids and proposals
* Commutable to Manchester at least once a week
Reference Number: BBBH206143
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Chris Andrews at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.