CNC Turner (Days)
Commutable from Huntingdon, Kimbolton, Biggleswade, Cambridge,
£37,440 to £41,600 DOE + Overtime 1.5x + Early Finish on Friday + Training + Life Assurance
An excellent opportunity for experienced CNC Turner looking to join a rapidly expanding business that invest heavily in their staff with training and development.
Established over 40 years ago, this market leading manufacturing company are known in their industry for providing highest quality of products. Due to continuously expanding workload, they now require a turner to join their team.
In this role you will be working within a small, highly skilled team programming, setting and operating CNC Lathes. Training and development will be on offer for candidates who show an aptitude to learn.
This role would ideally suit someone with prior experience working within a precision engineering business.
- Programming, setting and operating a range of CNC lathes with Haas / Fanuc based CNC control or DMGMORI's own CELOS (Siemens based) control. Including chucking and barfed machines with live tooling and Y axis capability.
- 40hrs a week, Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm with 30 mins unpaid lunch, Friday 8am - 2pm no lunch
- 32 days holiday inc BH, Critical Illness and medical cash back plan, Death in Service cover, On-site Gym facility, Free on-site parking
- Apprenticeship trained
- Ideally experience setting and operating multi-spindle and live tooling lathes
- Able to read engineering drawing and use all relevant measurement equipment.
Reference Number. BBBH215523
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.