CNC Setter/Operator-Turning/Milling Machines (Fanuc) -3 x 12 hour Day Shift
Liverpool (South East)-Commutable from Liverpool, Widnes, Runcorn, St Helens, Warrington
£29894 (Shift allowance included)
Are you a CNC Setter Operator with experience using Fanuc controlled CNC lathes? Are you looking for a days based role with shift allowance, job security and working 3 days a week?
With the shift allowance you can look to earn a salary in the £30K bracket.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a shift position, in a modern clean environment with the opportunity for further training and career /salary development.
The company are a market leading bespoke pharmaceutical manufacturer with a global presence. The company pride themselves on their high tech, clean and fast paced environment, due to its continuous growth and expansion are looking to develop the supply chain team.
- Permanent, full time position, working day shifts, 3 x 12 hours per week. No Sunday work, alternative Saturdays.
- setting and operating of Fanuc controlled CNC lathes and vertical machining centres, as well as multi-axis turn/mill machining centres
- Working with Stainless steels and alloys
- Working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience setting and operating Fanuc controlled CNC lathes and vertical machining centres
- Experience on multi-axis CNC turn/mill machining centres
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to join a bespoke Pharmaceutical manufacturer offering an excellent salary and benefit package.