CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator
£25,000 - £35,000 + Plenty of Overtime + Full Training Provided + Progression + Benefits
Are you from a CNC background with any previous programming experience, looking to join an industry leader who will provide full specialist training to develop your skills?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a day's based position with plenty of overtime to considerably boost your earnings and continue progressing your career.
This well-established organisation are a specialist manufacturer, who have continued to grow year on year with various sites, making it a brilliant time to get on board and join them in their expansion.
There is genuine scope to progress within the business and to continually improve your technical skills with plenty of training opportunities for the right candidate.
This role will suit someone with any previous CNC programming experience, who is looking for a varied role where they can continue to expand on their skillset.
- Programming and operating machinery as part of the production line, ensuring targets are reached
- Completing changeovers and setups of machinery
- Ensuring routine safety and maintenance checks are completed
- Days based role with plenty of Overtime available at excellent rates
- Full training provided on their machinery
- Experience working as a Machine Operator
- CNC experience required
- Any form of experience with CNC programming is a must
- Looking for lots of training and development
Machine Operator, CNC Programming, CNC Programmer, CNC, Machining, Programming, Operator, Setter, Manufacturing, Engineer, Engineering, Nottingham, Derby, Castle Donington, Ilkeston, Heanor, Nottinghamshire.
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply" now or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.