CNC Programmer (Progression to Field Applications Engineer)
$25.00 p/h - $35.00 p/h + Career Progression + Overtime + 401(k) 3% + Per Diem Pay + Holiday + 14 Days PTO + Training + Fully Expensed Travel
Are you a CNC Programmer looking to take the next step in your career, receive training and development to become a Field Applications Engineer?
On offer is the chance to work in a highly varied and technical field-based role working with a plethora industry leading OEM's, alongside great earning potential and other company benefits.
In this role, you will be programming various types of CNC machines such as vertical, horizontal, and CNC turning centres and production machining systems. Your responsibilities include carefully evaluating each machine, ensuring they meet required standards, and guaranteeing customer satisfaction with the end products. You will be travelling to customers through a relatively local patch, as well as dealing with customer issues on site, resolving issues regarding machine set up and programming.
This role would suit a CNC Programmer with aspiration to progress their career, working across technically varied projects and exciting earning potential.
- Customer facing position, travelling industry leading OEM customer sites
- Turnkey works for customers- setting up and programming CNC machines
- Work with customers to solve issues regarding machine set up and programming
- Technical and career progression to Field Applications Engineer
- Fully expensed travel, 14 days PTO, training and overtime available
- Experienced CNC Programmer from a manufacturing background
- CAD CAM Programming experience
- Happy to travel to customer sites
Key Words: CNC, Programmer, Machinist, Manufacturing, Field, Applications, Engineer
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Hughes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.